Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Ceilings Pictures

As a carpenter and builder I have being part of projects with great designs, where every space  have being thought out to accommodate the vision of the client and the type of environment or feeling they wanted to create in every room.

Ceilings are always a good part of those projects and thorough the years I had built so many that I can recall the exact number, but as I always said, ceilings are one on my favorite projects.

Tonight browsing through my pictures, trying to find the right ones to present to clients as suggestions for their project I found pictures and with them memories about passed projects that if


would not be for the pictures I would not remember that easy ....  anymore !
But I do have the pictures.

I remember many years ago when I start taking pictures of my work, I always made emphasis in taking pictures of the process of building, not only of the final product and that have work very well the few occasions  I had to proof to someone that the picture I just emailed  its not a plagiarized picture from a design magazine and it truly is a sample of my work because I have the work progress pictures to prove it


Looking at some pictures now I realize that in some cases I documented the building process and then move to another site and did not have the opportunity to go back and take those finals pictures ...   or as far as I can tell now if  I did I have not run into them for along time.


I have thousands  of pictures of my work in previous projects, so organizing and matching all those pictures can be something I can do once my body can not take the heavy load of this type of physical work anymore, for sure the memories will be a lot more meaningful then.

So, I decided to post some of these pictures, the format of the blog did not allowed me to post them all ( ceiling pictures ) as I would like to do but for sure another day soon I will find an excuse to post another bunch.























No comments: